The Producer position at Kilograph is responsible for maintaining all day-to-day creative and technical production operations of the business. Focus will be on implementing operational production policies and procedures under the supervision of the Head of Production to maximize effect; administering practical solutions for continual increase of workplace efficiencies, productivity, and departmental interaction.
All duties should be handled with the utmost professionalism, focusing on the supervisory responsibility of providing an inspirational role model within the company structure, and an ambassador for the Company and its ownership within the broader community. The Producer must, at all times, demonstrate exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and solution-based management skills designed to guide, motivate, and develop team members, all while driving the company forward to reach its objectives.
Hands on Operational Knowledge in the following technologies:
• 3D Modeling and Animation
• Graphic Design and Branding
• Film Production
• Website Design and Development
• App Development
Responsible for Client Management including:
• Define client objectives
• Set and manage client expectations
• Communicate project deliverables: project plans, status reports, etc.
• Ensure client needs and objectives are met by project
• Foster and grow areas of further collaboration (new business) with client
• Client and industry research to better inform our work
Monitor, and track Project Productivity including:
• Client documentation: statements of work, change order requests, etc.
• Project deliverables: project plans, status reports, etc.
• Assets, resources, scheduling, etc.
• Workflow procedures to ensure optimum efficiency
• Interdepartmental communication/cooperation
• Weekly financial reports: resource hours, budget, etc.
• Client, third-party vendor, and external communications, as appropriate
Manage and track Team Members including:
• Regular oversight of project teams
• Training and mentoring, as needed
• Regular process and performance analysis
Adhere to Operational Process including:
• Administrative efficiencies
• Profit vs. loss margins
• Workflow analytics
• Business continuity
• Prior experience overseeing project/campaign workﬂows, writing project plans, creating timelines and driving successful execution of milestones, on-quality, on-budget, and on-schedule for 3D production
Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental and enterprise risks related to projects
• Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations
• Solutions-oriented with ability to drive initiatives through to completion
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills
• Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, client-services entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
• Experience in strategic planning and execution
• Ideal candidates will have hands-on integrated marketing experience
• Experience managing diverse project teams
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum 5 years of relevant Producer experience
• Candidates must have a valid EU Work Permit to be eligible for consideration
Preferred Management Style:
* Team-Oriented * Solutions Based * Creative Thinker * Flexible Collaborator * Innovative Strategist * Inclusive and Open * Astute Communicator